I decided to do something useful with the Michelin Man (Untwisted VBckBar/Purled Post) combo
that I’ve been using for my recent socks.

So, a cowl/hat with a cotton “lining”
I’ve used the aqua cotton thread for the return chains.
This creates a “lining” of cotton that is more comfortable than the acrylic yarn would be.

A couple of pictures of me, in it

I’ve been taking pictures of how to do the Untwisted VBckBar (and the Purled Post)
and will be trying to use my new-to-me MS Publisher to organize these into something you can see.

So far, so good.

Leave a comment

Filed under Combo of Tunisian Stitches, Crochet Project, Success, Tunisian Crochet Stitches

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s