Finished Another Tunisian Ribbed Headband

Yup, I finished it!
It’s very comfortable and unusually stylish for my items,
but soon it will be too warm.

On:
on

Right side:
right side

Wrong side:
wrong

Please notice that the right side of this corrugated stitch combo looks just the same as the wrong side,
except that the wrong shows a few mistakes that I missed.

Also, I’ve finished modifying the Notation page (for now anyway)
and will get to checking the stitch galleries.

Leave a comment

Filed under Blog Modification, Crochet Project, Success

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s