I finished one test swatch that looks like this:
Some of these stitches are interesting, but none of them grab me as good ones for the shoulder bag.
I still have a few more to try, which I discovered as I was writing up these stitches.
I find that working the chain backwards makes it harder to do most of the K stitches.
The easiest one becomes the K-TopKnot because HTopBar is still in the usual place.
I’ve added 2 tables to the bottom of the Stitch Gallery that shows stitches from the swatch.
These were all worked with a thicker, lighter yarn for the return chain.
The resulting tables show (rather dramatically) how changing the stitches & combos changes the fabric back.
Actually, I see I never posted the revised page.
It’s just as well, since I’ll be starting a Stitch Gallery 2 page and posting 2-ended tunisian stitches there.