Well, I was trying to make another bag to hold another type plastic bags (we can reuse them).
I was particularly intrigued to try and create
a slanted-stripe texture in the knitted fabric,
so I did.
But between the knit pattern and the tunisian,
the fabric is stiff enough to stand by itself.
That was a surprise.
Still, I think the finished object is pretty cool:
This is it’s spiral bottom (where I started and in tunisian):
And this is up on the shelf, ready to be filled with plastic bags:
If I’d known it was going up on a white shelf,
I suppose I would have used less intense colors.
But otherwise, I consider this one quite a success.