I like this one!
I think I’ll do a variation on one of the patterns in nicer yarn. Most of these get worn about the house and eventually tossed as I learn to make nicer ones.
I used smaller knitting needles for the last two. I got tired of trying to find more needles every time I wanted to try a new size, so I got a Boye set and am happy.
I’ve been seaming the knitted work, then adding crocheted edges with double-ended tunisian crochet hooks. It took a while to get the gauge matched, but now I am slipping each first stitch while knitting and can eyeball the edges to choose the right hook size. That still leaves me with issues, should I try to switch techniques anywhere but on the edges. Ah well… that’ll wait for another day.