Finished the 2nd Tuni/Knit Hat Band

This came out pretty interesting,
although I went a bit overboard in mixing stitches by the time I finished the brim.

Outside:
outside
The tunisian stitch I used here was Gobelin (aka Full). This is quite a beautiful stitch, I think.

Inside:
inside
The knit part is so much shallower that it’s essentially a vent.

On:
on
You can see that the knit (stockinette) part stretched out a little while I was wearing it. It was (if anything) tighter than the rest originally.

I did this in (cheap) short-staple cotton yarn,
so it’s a very comfy hat band for summer. 🙂

Leave a comment

Filed under Combo of Tunisian Stitches, Crochet Project, Knitting

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s