To… sorta a success

Finally finished! Yesss!!

I added some traditional half double crochet at the bottom to give it a better edge and some curve. I also added a kinda stupid little cape thing that sorta looks like a collar when I’m wearing a jacket over it. This hides my ineptitude in back.

Pictures:
The top:
Front

And under a jacket:
Front

There’s plenty of room for improvement, as you can see. I suspect this one will disappear from my closet as soon as I can do better. (Soon I hope.)

Leave a comment

Filed under Crochet Project, Success

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s